Saturday, April 21, 2012

Welcome, Gary!

I found one!  I found one!  A fellow Lutheran teacher blogger has been located!  He didn't jump into the spotlight but after turning over a rock or two, and with the help of a friend I found someone to feature.

 Gary is an old friend from college.  Which means he's not old!  I thought he was pretty funny and imaginative back in the day and I know he must be an excellent teacher.  His students are blessed to have him.  My fondest memory of Gary is his ability to eat an apple whole.  He could put the whole thing in his mouth and eat it without spitting anything out...That's how neat he is.  Gary, was it also you who could shoot plastic juice cups from your mouth up into the air? ( I also became quite proficient at that task!)

Please take some time to go see Gary and tell him Sheep Tending Sheep sent you!
Blessings!
4N With Mr. N
Kpm Doodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a thought!